Benefits of Individual Membership
- Forum prices are $23 ($20 early bird on-line) for members, almost a 50% discount on your luncheon tickets.
- Bring your friends and colleagues for the guest rate of $30.00 compared to public rate of $40.00.
- Member Access to all Wednesday Forums plus exclusive access to member only special events.
No minimum required… you may attend as few or as many forums as your schedule permits.
- CMC weekly newsletter each Wednesday in the Daily Reporter provides information on Club activities.
- Inclusion in the exclusive CMC Membership Directory (published annually).
- Weekly access to information and education unobtainable anywhere else. "The Community's Conversation" is our theme and is the principle upon which CMC stands for.
Weekly networking opportunities with some of the most interesting and active people in
- Access to over 60 forums per year on a wide variety of topics plus invitations to exclusive
- Participate on current issues of civic and public interest, including political, cultural and other topics
- Hear directly from the people making the news - Have the opportunity to hear it first, see it first and be there first at weekly forums discussing and debating issues that span local, state, national and global topics
- Express your opinions and ideas to decision makers – each forum format includes Q&A from the audience.
- The opportunity to serve on various CMC committees.
- No initiation fee and no minimum number of forums required.
Benefits of Corporate Membership
- Your company’s appointed members receive ALL of the above membership benefits.
- Your company's appointed members can order tables at special member prices and have your company's name displayed.
- The publicity and public goodwill generated by association and support of CMC.
*Plus an unlimited number of employees or clients can attend events at the guest rate of $30 without the appointed member being present.